Yoga Classes in St. Leonards & Hastings
Weekly Classes – 2022 Schedule
11:30-12:30 £6 Horntye Sports Centre
11:15-12:15 Hastings Centre on the Ridge £6
Everything you learn on your mat is a metaphor for life. A flexible body creates a flexible mind. Strength creates a strong mind. Energy creates energy.
I encourage anyone who hasn’t tried Yoga, to try it. The feeling your left with after a class is unlike any other fitness class.
My main goal is to bring Yoga to everyone, and to make my classes accessible to all.
Benefits of a regular practise:
- Calms and balances the mind and the body
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases circulation and cardiac health
- Releases fascia and improves joint mobility and flexibility
- Stimulates the endocrine system therefore balancing metabolism
- Improves the flow of energy or prana in the body
- Protection from future injury
- Develops mindfulness and self-awareness
- Improves muscle strength and bone density
Join Nina's Mailing List
Join Nina's mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
Get in Touch
If you're interested in my yoga retreats, & classes in Hastings & St. Leonards, please get in touch using our contact form / email or by phone.